ווטסאפ - לינוקס, BSD, קוד פתוח ותוכנה חופשית בעברית. Whatsup - Linux, BSD, open source and free software in Hebrew

כניסת חברים · רישום · שכחתי סיסמה  
tux the penguin
נושא זה נעול . לא ניתן לערוך הודעות או להגיב
צפיה בנושא הבא Printable version התחבר כדי לבדוק הודעות פרטיות צפיה בנושא הקודם
אורח · ·

הודעה פורסם: 07/10/2018 - 22:41
נושא ההודעה:

יש כאלה שדווקא אוהבים את הטעם המריר של הגומי Smile

תגובה  עם ציטוט חזרה למעלה
חזרה לתוכן הדיון
אורח · ·

הודעה פורסם: 08/10/2018 - 14:38
נושא ההודעה:

אני עם לינוקס הרבה שנים בגלל הרוח החופשית
כשאומרים לי שהדיון נגמר, כי זה מה שבעל הבית החליט
זה מבהיר לי שהטעם נגמר - אני אבדתי עניין בפורום הזה

חזרה לתוכן הדיון
אורח · ·

הודעה פורסם: 08/10/2018 - 15:25
נושא ההודעה:

ציטוט:
The advantage of concentrating on technology is that you can have some mostly objective measures, and some basis for agreement, and you can have a very nice and healthy community around it all. I really am motivated by the technology, but the community around Linux has been a big positive too. But there are very tangible and immediate common goals in any technical project like Linux, and while there is occasionally disagreement about how to solve some particular issue, there is a very real cohesive force in that common goal of improving the project. And even when there are disagreements, people in the end often have fairly clear and objective measures of what is better. Code that is faster, simpler, or handles more cases naturally is just objectively 'better', without people really having to argue too much about it.

In contrast, the arguments about behaviour never seem to end up having a common goal. Except, in some sense, the argument itself. Have you read the Twitter feeds and other things by the people who seem to care more about the non-technical side? I think your 'hyped stories' is about as polite as you can put it. It's a morass of nastiness. Instead of a 'common goal', you end up with horrible fighting between different 'in-groups'. It's very polarising, and both sides love egging the other side on. It's not even a 'discussion', it's just people shouting at each other. That's actually the reason I for the longest time did not want to be involved with the whole CoC discussion in the first place. That whole subject seems to very easily just devolve and become unproductive. And I found a lot of the people who pushed for a CoC and criticised me for cursing to be hypocritical and pointless. I could easily point you to various tweet storms by people who criticise my 'white cis male' behaviour, while at the same time cursing more than I ever do.

So that's my excuse for dismissing a lot of the politically correct concerns for years. I felt it wasn't worth it. Anybody who uses the words 'white cis male privilege' was simply not worth my time even talking to, I felt. "And I'm still not apologising for my gender or the colour of my skin, or the fact that I happen to have the common sexual orientation. What changed? Maybe it was me, but I was also made very aware of some of the behaviour of the 'other' side in the discussion. Because I may have my reservations about excessive political correctness, but honestly, I absolutely do not want to be seen as being in the same camp as the low-life scum on the internet that think it's OK to be a white nationalist Nazi, and have some truly nasty misogynistic, homophobic or transphobic behaviour. And those people were complaining about too much political correctness too, and in the process just making my public stance look bad. And don't get me wrong, please -- I'm not making excuses for some of my own rather strong language. But I do claim that it never ever was any of that kind of nastiness. I got upset with bad code, and people who made excuses for it, and used some pretty strong language in the process. Not good behaviour, but not the racist/etc claptrap some people spout. So in the end, my 'I really don't want to be too PC' stance simply became untenable. Partly because you definitely can find some emails from me that were simply completely unacceptable, and I need to fix that going forward. But to a large degree also because I don't want to be associated with a lot of the people who complain about excessive political correctness.

זה מה שלינוס אמר בפועל

חזרה לתוכן הדיון
אורח · ·

הודעה פורסם: 08/10/2018 - 15:38
נושא ההודעה:

כל הסיפור עם ה CoC הוא שקוד לא נבחן לפי איכות הקוד אלא לפי איכות האדם ע"י דברים שלא קשורים לקוד עצמו.

חזרה לתוכן הדיון
אורח · ·

הודעה פורסם: 08/10/2018 - 16:46
נושא ההודעה:

נשמע די דומה למה שקורה בפורום הזה רק שבטוויטר לינוס לא יכול לנעול את הדיון.

חזרה לתוכן הדיון
אורחאורח · ·

הודעה פורסם: 08/10/2018 - 16:51
נושא ההודעה: כל הסיפור עם ה CoC הוא שאיכות, גם של הקוד וגם של האדם, משתני

Anonymous :
כל הסיפור עם ה CoC הוא שקוד לא נבחן לפי איכות הקוד אלא לפי איכות האדם ע"י דברים שלא קשורים לקוד עצמו.

כל הסיפור עם ה CoC הוא שאיכות, גם של הקוד וגם של האדם, משתנים בזמן. הבעיה היא איך לשלב את הקידום של הקוד, וגם של האדם, בהנתן שזמן הוא משאב מוגבל.

חזרה לתוכן הדיון
mksoftלא בפורום כעתSite Admin ת.הצטרפות: 17/03/2002 · הודעות: 10514 · מיקום: כדור הארץ

הודעה פורסם: 08/10/2018 - 22:37
נושא ההודעה:

• ראשית, יש הסכם שימוש באתר מימים ימימה, הוא מקושר בתחתית כל עמוד.
  • ננעלים דיונים: פוליטיים, טרולים, פוגעניים, לא מבוססים, עם יחס רעש לאות גבוה ו/או לא הולכים יותר לשום מקום (עם השנים לומדים בדרך הקשה) .
  • רוצה אתר שנעים לקרוא, רפש ובזבוז זמן יש מספיק במקומות אחרים. שני הדיונים שעלו פה ענו בהחלט על הקריטריונים בסעיף הקודם.
  • אם לדעתכם יש דיונים שפוספסו והיו צריכים להינעל, אדרבה, פנו אלי בבקשה. עברו הימים שהייתי יכול להשקיע מספר שעות מדי יום באתר, בטח מתפספס משהו.
  • וזה יהיה גם גורל הדיון הזה.

צפיה בפרופיל המשתמש שלח הודעה פרטית שלח דוא\ ביקור באתר המפרסם  
חזרה לתוכן הדיון
הצגת הודעות מלפני:     
מעבר אל:  
כל הזמנים הם GMT + 2 שעות
נושא זה נעול . לא ניתן לערוך הודעות או להגיב
צפיה בנושא הבא Printable version התחבר כדי לבדוק הודעות פרטיות צפיה בנושא הקודם
PNphpBB2 © 2003-2004 

תוכן הדיון

1. אורח [--לב]