An international company is looking for a Senior Linux System Administrator to join the IT team. Support, troubleshoot, Maintain and implement UNIX/Solaris/Linux systems in production/DEV, lab environments. Deploy and manage production systems including Virtualization and storage environments. Proficiency with scripts.
Linux system administration proficiency from software development environments.
• Scripting skills are a must (Bash, Python)
• Open Stack administration
• Experience with Storage systems (NetApp) in a SAN and NAS topology
• Experience in backup and DR technologies
• Experience with Monitoring systems and tools.
• Knowledge in cloud services – AWS & Azure
• Experience with configuration management tools (Puppet/Ansible) and DevOps Tools – GIT, Jenkins, Confluence, Jira - a plus.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org