ווטסאפ - לינוקס, BSD, קוד פתוח ותוכנה חופשית בעברית. Whatsup - Linux, BSD, open source and free software in Hebrew

כניסת חברים · רישום · שכחתי סיסמה  
tux the penguin
תגובה לנושא
צפיה בנושא הבא Printable version התחבר כדי לבדוק הודעות פרטיות צפיה בנושא הקודם
poohלא בפורום כעת ת.הצטרפות: 16/02/2004 · הודעות: 809 ·

הודעה פורסם: 24/06/2004 - 15:41
14 נושא ההודעה: a question about NAT+firewall

i just started waorking with ipfiltering thrw linux on a debian system(sarge)
but the attempt to make NAT and firewall seperated (well they r 2 seperated tables) is confuing and causeing me some problems....
for example if i want to make sure only certain port go threw, to my AND the oterh NATED computers (i'm the router for the moment) do i need to make port forwarding in the nat or should i make a firewall rule, and which overule wich (if i define it in the nat and not in the firewall, will it still b threw or b threw just to the others computers ?

The NAT-how to, ipfilters_howto in the iptables site r good and relatively comprehencive for beginers but they don't imply how to solve the above issue....

Another question is wheather u open or forward a port from the computer to comunication lets say hmmmm 4662 ;-P should i open it also to recive information or it wouldn't work...(tcp work both ways and so does udp though for udp this is not a must...)

צפיה בפרופיל המשתמש שלח הודעה פרטית ביקור באתר המפרסם Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger מספר ICQ 
תגובה  עם ציטוט חזרה למעלה
חזרה לתוכן הדיון
omriלא בפורום כעת ת.הצטרפות: 24/11/2003 · הודעות: 1148 ·

הודעה פורסם: 24/06/2004 - 15:52
נושא ההודעה:

לא היה לי כח לקרוא הכל, אבל בשביל להפנות פורטים אתה צריך להוסיף rule ל prerouting chain ב nat table
משהו כזה:

קוד:
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i eth1 -p tcp -m tcp --dport 1024:5000 -j DNAT --to-destination 192.168.0.2

יפנה את פורטים 1024 עד 5000 אל 192.168.0.2 (שים לב ל incomming interface ב -i)
אם ה default policy של ה input chain שלך הוא drop, אתה צריך להוסיף שם חוק שיקבל את זה קודם

צפיה בפרופיל המשתמש שלח הודעה פרטית ביקור באתר המפרסם  
חזרה לתוכן הדיון
poohלא בפורום כעת ת.הצטרפות: 16/02/2004 · הודעות: 809 ·

הודעה פורסם: 24/06/2004 - 16:42
נושא ההודעה: mayb if u read a little further :-)

i allready know how to forward ports... it wasn't my question.... i read the NAT how to which give pretty much the same examples as yours... your example nats ports from the outside to 1024-5000 to the local 192.168.1.2...
first of all i asked wiether it's enough , i mean what about the firewall, if what u mean to say is that in addition i need extra rule in my firewall, thne 10x u have answered my question (i also assume that no extra rule will b needed for XP)
and more then this, should i also make a rule postrouting and SNAT for these ports in order for comunication to work ?

צפיה בפרופיל המשתמש שלח הודעה פרטית ביקור באתר המפרסם Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger מספר ICQ 
חזרה לתוכן הדיון
הצגת הודעות מלפני:     
מעבר אל:  
כל הזמנים הם GMT + 2 שעות
תגובה לנושא
צפיה בנושא הבא Printable version התחבר כדי לבדוק הודעות פרטיות צפיה בנושא הקודם
PNphpBB2 © 2003-2004 

תוכן הדיון

1. pooh
  2. omri
  3. pooh